Thank you for considering the VFIS AD&D and A&S Policy for Volunteer and Career Firefighters, sponsored by the Missouri Association of Fire Protection Districts.
Please print out and complete the MAFPD-Factfinder to obtain a proposal. Fill it out as accurately as possible and return it to the attention of Julie Muhlhauser by fax at 314-849-9292 or email it to her at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should take approximately 30 minutes to complete. We will provide a proposal to you 7-10 business days after we receive it. Please note the following:
- Policies are available with the 25% premium reduction to career fire personnel or combination fire districts as well as volunteer firefighters .
- It is not required, as indicated on page four of the application, to submit the volunteer roster. However, if you wish to submit an application for career fire personnel, an employee roster must be submitted.
- In completing page four of the Fact Finder Application, a fire district may select a variety of benefit levels to be quoted for both the AD&D and A&S coverage. Guidelines are provided on the application, but please note the following benefit limitations for volunteer Firefighters:
- AD&D Amounts: No less than $20,000 and no greater than $100,000 in $5,000 increments
- Weekly Indemnity: No less than $100 and no greater than $750 in $25 increments.
- Medical Expense: No less than $2,500 and no greater than $5,000 in $500 increments.